The Legend Group is a P3 Provider in The Omni Group’s "preferred provider program." This program selects investment providers that are able to offer §403(b) investment options to school districts across the country. The Legend Group Financial Professionals offers 80+ nationally recognized mutual fund families within a single §403(b) custodial account.*
OMNI relied on an independent advisory committee to evaluate investment providers to ensure that all 403(b) providers selected met specified criteria. Legend, as an aggregator of 403(b) investment options expands your participants’ options. Legend brings to this partnership enhanced choice, participation, and, most importantly, education to your plan participants.
For 50 years, The Legend Group has had a strong presence and anticipates continued growth in the K-12 and college market. We currently provide services throughout the United States by offering retirement plan programs, in particular 403(b) and 457(b) plans to school districts and educational institutions.
In addition to 403(b) expertise, they can offer information on other investment topics, such as college savings, insurance products, IRAs, and professional money management provided through Legend Advisory.
Choose from a wide range of investment options...
With a Legend Financial Professional, 403(b) plan participants can select and hold investments from multiple mutual fund families in one account. In addition, they can offer fixed and variable annuity options.1 This means you can build your portfolio with a selection of nationally recognized mutual funds and/or annuities, all offered through a single investment provider. What’s more, this only requires the establishment of one investment provider agreement.
The Legend Group provides comprehensive education:
- New participant enrollments
- Ongoing participant account reviews
- Daily access to a financial professional
- Loan and distribution counseling/assistance
- Financial planning/counseling
- Account maintenance and service work
- Financial education and workshops
- Employer consultations, etc.
- New employee orientations
- Assist payroll and human resources with daily operations and crafting systems and processes to aid administration of such
- Assist trustees with plan design and features to meet the overall goals of the plan, address regulations and liability risks
1 All investment options are subject to employer approval.
Not all investment options are available in all states.